- organize and oversee a Children for Change collection drive
- organize a class letter exchange between your class and another class in another country - make sure to send a class pic!
- be a source of encouragement and write notes or cards to individual children who may be going through a rough time
- help spread the word about what Children for Change is trying to do, the more followers we have, the more donations and participation we can get from other children and their families as well
- help other children come up with creative fundraising ideas, things that compliment who they are and what interests they have
- help identify children who are trying to make a difference and issue a service award - for example an award for participating in a collection drive and collecting 100 pairs of shoes for children who don't have a single pair - an award for changing another child's life for the better
There are so many different ways we can show love for others. Find what works for you, enhances your passion for helping others and fits within your budget and free time to devote to your cause. Here are
Spread Love whenever you can and in whatever way you are able. There is no right or wrong way to help others.
some examples of ways to show love:
volunteer your time to help at various Children for Change events
- help at the collection site for the various donation drives
- help pick up large donations in your area
- help wrap shoe box gifts for children at Christmas
"No act of Kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."